CP refers to conference proceedings.
- Stochastic models for Population Dynamics, Ecology and
Evolution (2), (4), (CP1), (7), (8), (9), (CP4), (11), (16),
- Mathematics and Statistics for Epidemiology and Medicine (3),
(5), (6), (10), (CP2), (CP3), (13), (18),
- Stochastic Geometry: random trees and graphs (12), (14), (15)
- PDEs with random data (1)
- A new
proof for the convergence of an individual based model to the
Trait substitution sequence, with Ankit Gupta and J.A.J. Metz.
evolution of the Cuban HIV/AIDS network, with Stéphan
Clémençon, Charanpal Dhanjal, Hector De
Arazoza and Fabrice
Published and accepted papers
- Semi-infinite paths of the 2d-Radial Spanning Tree, with François Baccelli and David Coupier, Advances in Applied Probability.
- Extinction probabilities for a distylous plant population modeled by an inhomogeneous random walk on the positive quadrant, with Pauline Lafitte-Godillon and Kilian Raschel, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics (SIAP), Vol. 73, No. 2, 700-722 (2013)
- Daphnias: from the individual based model to the large population equation, with J.A.J. Metz, Journal of Mathematical Biology, special issue in honor of Odo Diekmann, Vol. 66, No. 4-5, 915-933 (2013).
2d-Directed Spanning Forest is almost surely a tree, with
David Coupier, Random Structures and Algorithms, Vol. 42, No. 1, 59-72 (2013).
- New first trimester crown-rump length's equations from a French general population, with Marc Constant, Francis Vasseur and Bernard Benoît, Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, Vol. 32, No. 4, 277-287 (2012).
set estimation and Vorob'ev expectation of random compact sets,
with Philippe Heinrich,
Radu Stoica, Spatial Statistics, Vol. 2, 47-61 (2012).
- Nonlinear historical superprocess approximations for population models
with past dependence, with Sylvie Méléard, Electronic Journal of Probability,
Vol. 17, No. 47, 1-32 (2012).
graph limit for a SIR process in random network with
heterogeneous connectivity, with Laurent Decreusefond, Jean-Stéphane Dhersin,
Pascal Moyal, Annals of Applied Probability,
Vol. 22, No. 2, 541-575 (2012).
- A general
stochastic model for sporophytic self-incompatibility,
with Sylvain Billiard,
Journal of Mathematical
Biology, Vol. 64, No. 1-2, 163-210 (2012).
- Slow and fast scales for superprocess
limits of age-structured populations, with Sylvie Méléard,
Stochastic Processes and their
Applications, Vol. 122, No. 1, 250-276 (2012).
theorems for Markov processes indexed by continuous time
Galton-Watson trees, with Vincent Bansaye, Jean-François Delmas, Laurence Marsalle, Annals of Applied Probability, Vol.
21, No. 6, 2263–2314 (2011).
Feller diffusion for cell division with parasite infection,
with Vincent Bansaye, ALEA, Vol. 8, 95-127
with contact-tracing: a case study in approximate Bayesian
computation, with Michael
Vol. 11, No. 4, 644-660 (2010).
substitution sequence process and canonical equation for
age-structured populations, with Sylvie Méléard, Journal of Mathematical Biology,
Vol. 58, No. 6, 881-921 (2009).
stochastic SIR model with contact-tracing: large population
limits and statistical inference, with Stéphan
Clémençon and Hector De Arazoza, Journal of Biological Dynamics, Vol. 2, No. 4,
population limit and time behaviour of a stochastic particle
model describing an age-structured population, ESAIM: P&S, Vol. 12,
- A wavelet particle
approximation for McKean-Vlasov and 2D-Navier-Stokes
statistical solutions, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Vol.
118, No. 2, 284-318 (2008).
- Limiting Feller diffusions for logistic populations with
age-structure, with Sylvie
Méléard and J.A.J. Metz, 58th World Statistics Congress of the International
Statistical Institute (ISI 2011), Dublin Ireland
Mining of Epidemic Networks, with Stéphan
Clémençon, Hector De Arazoza and Fabrice Rossi, Proceedings
of the International Work conference of Artificial Neural
Networks (IWANN), in Advances in Computational Interlligence,
Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Vol. 6692, 276-283
clustering for graph vizualization, with Stéphan
Clémençon Hector De Arazoza and Fabrice Rossi, Proceedings of XVIIIth European
Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks (ESANN 2011),
227-232, Bruges, Belgium (April 2011).
and deterministic models for age-structured populations with
genetically variable traits, with Régis Ferrière,
Vol. 27, 289-310 (2009).