Master's Degrees and Fellowships
Four master's degrees are associated to the CEMPI :
The CEMPI provides each year a number of fellowships to students enrolling in one of the following master's tracks:
- Parcours Recherche (Master de Mathématiques)
- High Performance Computing, Simulations (Master Mathématiques et Applications)
- Optics, lasers and complex systems (Master de Physique)
We encourage applications from the first year of the Master but applications to enroll in the second year will also be carefully considered. The fellowships are merit-based and open to students of all nationalities with an outstanding academic record.
Amount of the scolarship
- Students registered in a French university at the time of application: 3 500€.
- Students registered in a foreign university at the time of application: between 7 000 € and 10 000 € the amount takes into account of the individual situation of each applicant and of the level of the training (M1 or M2)).
where they should also upload (in separated pdf files) the following documents:
- a curriculum vitae (in pdf format), using the following name template
- a copy (in pdf format) of your academic grade records (official documents only) for the Bachelor and/or the first year of Master, using the following name template:
In addition, two or three letters of recommendation should be sent directly by your professors to
email@example.com before the deadline of the call for applications (17th February 2022). Be Careful if you want to apply to different tracks, you should fill two forms.
On the other hand, if you need information or if you have difficulties in the procedure of application, do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:
To apply for CEMPI scholarship for the "Optics, lasers and complex systems" of "Master de Physique", please send the same application file before the 30th, April 2022 to:
Deadline for application. For the scholarships in mathematics, and mathematics and applications, the deadline to apply is February 18, 2022.
The candidates will be informed of the decision of the selection committee before March 31, 2021. Later applications will be considered (subjects to funds) and the candidates will be informed before June 23, 2022.
For the scholarships in physics, the deadline to apply is April 30, 2022.
Graduate programme GP-IKS
Application to the Master programme
Careful : applying for a scholarship does not exempt you from applying for the relevant Master as well as on CAMPUS France if tou are concerned. You must therefore take the necessary steps to to apply for the Master. For more details on Masters applications, please go directly to the respective sites mentioned above.
Students interested in enrolling in one of these masters but not applying for a scholarship can register until June (to be checked regularly on the respective websites).