One-day conference on Calculus of Variations
The conference is held in the M2 Building , room "Salle de Réunion", located on first floor. A map of the University campus can be found here.
Aims and scope
The aim of this day is to bring together experts in Calculus of Variations with applications in different areas of physics, mechanics and image processing.
This day features six invited plenary lectures. Limited funding for the participation of doctoral students and post-doctoral researchers is available, see below.
Confirmed Plenary speakers:
- Jean-François Babadjian (Paris, France),
- Antoine Gloria (Bruxelles, Belgique),
- Xavier Lamy (Lyon, France),
- Simon Masnou (Lyon, France),
- Evelyne Miot (Paris, France),
- Berardo Ruffini (Paris, France),
Sorry registrations are now closed.
A list of participants is available here.
FundingLimited funding for the local expenses of students and young researchers is available. If you wish to apply for such support, please register and send a CV and a publication list by email to Benoît Merlet.
The Conference will take place on the campus of the university of Lille 1, located in Villeneuve d'Ascq. There is a very efficient underground connection between Lille and the campus.
- How to get to Lille and the campus by public transportation
- How to find the conference buildings on the campus
- Benoît Merlet
- Ingrid Lacroix-Violet