Scientific events co-sponsored by CEMPI
- "Dynamic of the critical and focusing waves equation", Research course by Thomas Duyckaerts (Institut Galilé, Université Paris), Lille, from July 06th to 11th, 2016
- "Stratifications in valued fields", mini-courses by Immanuel Halupczok (University of Leeds), Lille, from June 18th to 25th, 2015
- Colloquium of the Laboratoire Paul Painlevé: Martin Hairer, 2014 Fields Medal (University of Warwick) Friday April 3rd, 2.30 pm
- The conference "Modelling, Statistics and Simulations in Epidemiology" will take place on 9-10 March, 2015 in Lille.
- The conference "Getaltheorie in het Vlakke Land" will take place on April 20th, 2015 in Lille and on June 15th, 2015 in Leuven.
- The workshop "9th EDP days Lille-Littoral-Valenciennes" will take place at Lille on October 6-7, 2014.
- The conference "Random trajectories in cells and tissues : extraction, modelling and analysis" will take place on September 18th and 19th 2014 in Lille. Registration deadline is on September. 7th
- Les Mathématiques du Compressed Sensing by Simon Foucart, Drexel University, March 21-22 2013 Lecture 1,Lecture 2,Lecture 3,Lecture 4.